There is a famous quote that says great things happen when women support each other. Women are the back bone of the economy and “Rural women are the backbone of sustainable livelihood” so empowering and elevating women especially women entrepreneurs is not just great for our communities it is great for our nation and the world at large.
ABOUT MB PACKAGING
For those that don’t know who we are MB Packaging is a New York City based social enterprise that helps emerging SMEs dominate in their niche, stand out in the crowded marketplace and make more money by helping them improve their branding/packaging design, tools and techniques.
MY BUSINESS BOOST PACKAGE
We recently introduced a solution for SMEs called the “My Business Boost Package” which is an “all-in-one” package for Small and Medium Enterprises to pay a discounted price for branding and packaging services to help improve their design, stand out and make more sales.
ABOUT BOOST HER BUSINESS
Boost her business is MB Packaging’s way of empowering and elevating women businesses in West Africa. So every season starting this November 2020, two women businesses/entrepreneurs will get a chance to win our recently introduced “My Business Boost package”. A $526 value for FREE thanks to our:
– Packaging and Branding partners who will be discounting their services for the SMEs signed unto our package(s)
– Sponsors that will be donating towards helping empower women in West Africa
– Customers patronizing us and purchasing our Home & Lifestyle goods. https://mailchi.mp/4aca96bbb83f/preorder-page
FIRST BOOST HER BUSINESS GIVEAWAY
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
1. Repost the #Boostherbusiness flier on your page and tag your friends to also apply don’t forget to tag us too.
2. Post a 30 second -1 minute video telling us about your brand and how this “Boost” will help improve your business and increase your sales and fill out the form https://mailchi.mp/b3f75e01c729/boost-her-business
3. Subscribe to our blog, comment on this post and share it with your contacts #Boostmybusiness post on our blog
4. Don’t forget to follow us on @mbpackaging, @neneblanche and use the hashtags #boostherbusiness #mbpackaging #itsallpackaging on all your posts.
REQUIREMENT FOR ENTRY
- The business has to be woman owned (An existing business with proof is preferred but a solid business idea is welcome)
- The business has to be a micro or small business
- Must be a woman owned brand based in any of the West African countries.
Deadline for entries is Monday November 16th. Winner will be announced on #Nationalentrepreneurshipday Tuesday November 17th, 2020.